Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Same you @Flying_Hams i hope its all smooth sailing for you

Morning @Orro dont think we have met

Morning all on the thread Smiley Happy

hi @Ant7 my hike was about 10km with some steep climbing in the hills - there's nice forests about an hour from where I live & it's my most reliable form of exercise! Hope work goes ok, it's great you've got employment, I'm unemployed looking for work.

hi @Shaz51 I hope things have settled down a little bit for you & you are working less hard today - gotta watch your stress. Hugs Cat Happy

Could be better could be worse @eudemonism

Thanks mate

I added two thread names together to make Home and Away as in pun on tv show @eudemonism

Hi @eudemonism I joined a few days ago

@BryanaCamp  Hi how are you doing today?

10 km is a good hike especially if there are a few good hills in there. I normally do between 5 and 10km when I hike my favourite hike that I have done is the Overland Track so amazing but I love hiking in Tasmania so pretty there😊

hi all, not sure why it's sideways but this is a nice shot from my hike

hi @Ant7 the Overland sounds amazing! Yes Tassie has lovely old forests. I just do little day walks as I can't carry a heavy pack.

Dandenongs.jpg

@BryanaCamp  yeah I get that my pack was 20kg at the start of the hike and I knew all about it by the end of each day especially the long days 

Bit the same there @Flying_Hams looking for suppprt does not always work out
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance