Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

ohhh hello My @eudemonism Smiley Very Happy

Hello and hugs @Meowmy , @BlueBay , @TAB , : @Ant7 

@Shaz51 hey, darling, how are you going. I am okayish. Started the day shaky, thought anxiety was back, but turn out okay. Going for a walk in shopping centre before home. Take care.

@TAB  Yeah she thinks she did ok and is back to normal now thanks 😊

glad to hear yu are feeling ok now @Meowmy , sorry about this morning my darling xxx

I was feeling a bit yuk this morning but got better through the day xx

@BlueBay Yeah she is ok now thanks. I hope your son dose well 

@Shaz51 that is good. Days turn out okay are good days. Take care.

@Shaz51  hi how are you doing today 💜

lot better tonight @Ant7 , @Meowmy  , hope you are too xoxo

ready for a bath and early bed xx

@TAB Hey tabby cat, it is good re your firewood’s. I am now home after walk. Night was beautiful on the way home. The lights bright and many home lights shine warm. The roads were wet but smell fresh. The trees dark and waving. I felt some sense of freedom and sadness. Thanks for what you taught since we met. I learnt somethings valuable that any Uni won’t teach. My father was a business man, so is my brother. They saw in dollar senses in everything. Anyhow, another day nearly gone. I hope you will have another amazing sleep. You are a good man, tabby cat. Goodnight.

@Doglover  Hey Doglover and good morning Heart am so sorry that you are going through all this emotional turmoil atm but I promise you there is light at the end of the tunnel. It is great that you are talking with a psychologist. It really will help even though atm it doesn't seem that way. Hang in there with the gradual decreasing of your current temporary anxiety medications .... is the doctor putting you on any others which are more permanent to help with your anxiety? 

Have faith with your marriage. Keep talking to each other and keep loving each other.  Although this all seems so consuming you both will survive this with the help of each other and family. You can do this Doglover I will be here as will the other formites to listen and help when needed. It will be okay I promise you. At the end you will be stronger and wiser for suffering your mi. I can promise you that. Love you and take good care of yourself. greenpeaxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance