Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

think its 11am AEST @Former-Member  @Meowmy @greenpea  are going. I got invited along

morning @greenpea sorry you're having a tough time, hugs. The forum just isn't the same without you, miss you. I hope you feel better soon & here to listen if you'd like to talk Cat Happy

I have good news, after 7 years unemployment & 5 months job searching I finally have a library job! It doesn't quite seem real yet, hasn't quite sunk in.

hi @Meowmy hope your anxiety is ok this morning? Yes, you read right, I have a new job. It's very exciting & a big relief after 5 months of very stressful job searching. I feel a bit nervous about ti all as it's such a big change.

morning all @Ant7 @Former-Member @TAB and anyone else passing through. I have finally got a job which is really great. 

I hope you're travelling well this morning and Friday is kind to you Cat Happy

I am glad for you but tiny bit jealy @BryanaCamp  I had passing thought 3 years ago to do grad cert in library studies but figured it wouldnt be any use if could get job, so mind wandered to TAE ..then did nothing   

Just a little note in here for you @TAB - hope you are doing okay. While we really get that it can sometimes be easier to self medicate, it's really important to connect with health professionals to work out the best steps to help any concerns you might be having around sleep etc. 😊

Also - @BryanaCamp - congratulations!!! such great news!! 🎉 

yes its something that has seemed to work in the past, not really working for me at the moment. Its nothing bad bad, but hear what you are saying. Thanks @Lauz 

Morning forumites

@plasmo  is still up on nightshift @MDT  Cat Happy

Good Morning @greenpea , I don't think your slack at all.  You always seem to be exercising or getting up to something.  It's good motivation to the rest of us though, I need some of that as I'm feeling a bit flat.  My doctors appointment didn't go according to plan, although I wasn't really expecting it to.  He basically fobbed me off and referred me back to my normal GP.  It was a long shot I guess.  I hope you have a lovely walk and enjoy some sunshine.  Take care.  xoxoxo 🙂

Hi @Former-Member , I hope you are doing well and you get a little bit of down time at some point in the day.  I'm not sure about the lunch.

@BryanaCamp, did you get some new clothes for your job?  Don't worry about starting out, i'm sure the people there will take very good care of you.   I think its a great opportunity to meet a lot of new people, libraries have always been a bit of a social hub, more so now than ever.  It really made my day to hear about your success. 🙂

GM @Doglover @MDT @TAB @Lauz 

Good morning @greenpea  and thank u for ur lovely post, u r a very sweet pea! I appreciate all ur love and support.

I hav to get ready for an appt now but will try and pop in later and reply to ur post properly. 

Thanks again for ur support. Xxx

💜 Doglover

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance