Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @TAB Having a very slow start. Bit sore and did not sleep too good despite exhaustion. Took sleeping tablet about 11 and got about 3-4 hours. Should go to get more meds from the chemist in the next day or so if I can get moving

well hopefully you find a solution @cutiepiekitty wondering why you are exhausted, from not sleeping guess ..silly me .. yeah a bit crapo here today, have recurring sinus and throat  thing lately. made myself go for a walk, so thats something

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

This is one of my petunias IMG_20191011_114921.jpg

Good Morning @Former-Member  well it still is here as no daylight savings

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @TAB , no daylight savings here either but it's 12:50pm 

@TAB also from having to interact with many people at the mental health thing yesterday. Most were local people, but many I did not know and I find it very difficult and exhausting to talk to people I am not familiar with. At least I managed to not panic. I disappeared into the quiet tent with my monkey and mints and coloured in when I thought I might and ignored everyone and everything around. Those there were mental health workers and obviously realised that I just needed space and left me to it. They did speak to me for a while when I came out though. Not one of them mentioned monkey, because I had put him away again before I came out. Only selected people ever get to see monkey come out, and they are people that I have learnt are not going to ridicule me over needing him. 

Love my Friday mornings with the littlies, because often they will just bring me a cuddly toy ot one of the baby dolls without thinking. They are so young they pick up on things and have not learnt to judge anyone yet. Even had one of them bring a large lamb toy to me at church one day. By large, I mean about as big as a 5 year old. Everyone thought I was just playing with the kids

@TAB also I have found lately that it is relaxing when it is not too hot to sit in the park or by the river and just read or watch the wildlife. May try to get myself out to do that for a while today if I can get the energy. It is calming

@Flying_Hams  hi how are you doing today 😊

ok its 11am here @Former-Member 

that sounds good @cutiepiekitty  I remember you mentioning that once before; you were really glad that you did it afterwards

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance