Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Have a good week coming up.

Smiley Happy--- you too @Appleblossom Heart

@Meowmy, @TAB , @Bimby2 , @Ant7 , @greenpea Heart

Did you tell him to eff off @Appleblossom lol
I was hopeless . Left home once. Made nothing of it. Went back home and went back to school, wasted 6mths then ran away to Army and wasted 3 more years then bummed around home again for a year after that. Bit sad when think back

Thank you @Meowmy @Shaz51 

Smiley Happy

Ha ha @TAB   Noooo!  I semi expected him tonight as we had a plan for tomorrow, but he was bright and friendly and chatty and I really had enough sleep yesterday. So I catch him in a good mood when I can.  I missed a gig, forgot to check my diary, but it was not essential, better to just enjoy my boy. 

Smiley Happy

There is no right way to leave home. So many variables in personality, timing and family etc ... They call it the "launching phase" now.  Some take off a few times a few times before making a permanent orbit out there in the ether .....  

Well I nearly went back 3years ago, no longer an option. There is no zu hause , schon gekauft @Appleblossom

Thank you for your greeting @Shaz51
and wish you a good week ahead.
Bimby2.

Good evening @Appleblossom and wish you all the best for this coming week. Bimby2.

Have a good week @TAB. Best wishes
Bimby2.

Goodnight @Bimby2 Glad to see you around.

You have a good week too.

Adge

I like talking with you @Bimby2 there seems to be underlying understated messsages lol

Hello you , @Bimby2 my you are getting out.. hope everything is going okay for you 😎🎩😸
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance