Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Starts in a few days @Ant7 not working at least re heat have to finally get blow up pool maybe lol have a/c but evap so only good when dry . It'll be okay

Thanks @Snowie appreciate the feedback.

We ended up getting the aldi one.

It is a single which works as my darling hates feeling restricted. I like the weight more due to restlessness and fidgiting  (most likley abxiety related) resulting in poor sleep. Hoping it makes a difference. 

I hope you like it @Determined 

So hot here today too @greenpea was 44 at its hottest. Reached 32 degrees by 10am and still currently about 30

Hopefully its cooler for you tomorrow!

Good morning everyone have a great day 💙

@outlander  Hey outlander did you get the thunderstorm? we got a huge one wind and rain was fabulous :p. Brought the temperature down thank god! Hoping you have a cooler day today. Love peaxxx

Good morning to all the formites and Hap-pea Friday to one and all :D! did everyone get the thunderstorm last night? Those on the east coast I mean? It was Huge! wind, rain, thunder and lightning :D! Wonderful stuff ..... anyway getting distracted here. Have a wonderful day to everyone including but not all @Ant7 @outlander @Snowie @Determined @TAB @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Maggie @saturnzoon @Pingu @Billy_ @Meowmy @Gazza75 @Angels333 @cutiepiekitty @outlander @Sans911 @Bill16 @Owlunar @Former-Member @Smc @frog @MDT @eth @Exoplanet @The-red-centaur  and all I have missed.

Decided to post some pics of our Australian animals as they are all so wonderful and in need of help so badly re fires and human destruction of their environment.

Image result for quokka australian animalsRelated imageImage result for quokka australian animals

@greenpea  💚💚💚

@greenpea Good morning how are you doing today?

we got a bit of lightning but it was so far away couldn't hear the thunder and no rain 😥

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance