Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

no wonder your backs complaining @Scarecrowe  think I would have left it or bought another mower, think my father had 3 at one stage, liked the newer ones, but couldnt bear to part with old ones

I don't envy you at all mowing in that heat......yuck!!! @Shaz51 

sent some up here @Scarecrowe Smiley Very Happy

@eth, I told mr shaz not to take anymore more work on , so we have lost one mowing job last week and he wants to  advertise --- no way i say

i want to cut down

same here @TAB 

Oh yes spare us MC Hammer and Salt n Peppa lol.   Thanks for the consideration @TAB lol!!!!  Funny!!!!

But do you remember this song?????..........................

https://youtu.be/tUJQigu0_04

Oh no @Scarecrowe  don't do that to me!  (re shiny shiny)

well strangely enough @TAB  the back was fine the next day after weeding the lawn.  I did think it was going to have a cow when I woke up.......

I pinched the nerve at work the next day, I was cleaning lots of bases of our display bays and I was constantly bent over and when I got up it just grabbed...................took my breath away.

When I was weeding the lawn I was on my knees so the bending was not as severe as it was Tuesday........was not on my knees cleaning the bases as it was a cement floor, not good for the knees, so my back paid the price instead of my knees lol.

But I will have a few drinks tonight and all will be forgotten lol.

I will send rain your way @Shaz51  if you send me some sunshine and warm weather....

@Shaz51  is it possible for you to cut down and him to do a few jobs without you if he wants to keep going hard at it?  

Afternoon @eth @Scarecrowe @TAB @Shaz51 @greenpea @CheerBear @BlueBay 

@Molliex @Owlunar @Appleblossom @Zoe7 @Gazza75 @Determined @Adge @Former-Member 

@MDT @Maggie @outlander @frog @Bill16 @Judi9877 @Former-Member @Snowie 

@Smc @Angels333 @Bimby2 @Donna @Jacques @cutiepiekitty @Meowmy 

sorry for who I missed.

I have been off for awhile as going through a lot of my MH all coming at once and seeing people about taking NDIS to the higher people forgot what there called, but getting a disabilities advocate as well as you guys had said to do just that they have waiting lists and I have to have it done before January they give us 3 months to review, the worker is also taking me to the MP and tell him that they have been mucking everything up. 

I wil try catch up with how everyone has been going, which may take me awhile.

I'm coping a bit better than when I was off but did miss you all.Grab a straw and welcome allGrab a straw and welcome all

yes ..argg .. ok backatcha @Scarecrowe although you probably like it lol

https://youtu.be/4B2a6l6wM2k

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance