Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

lol so no takeaway then @TAB    you did very well in not getting the pie  and crisps I am proud of you......

Oh well let them talk.............

Hi @Angels333  whats been happening in your world ?

yeah prob alrready have anyway, 3-4 of the others guys were all at that same job long term, well same one new guy was at and I was at very briefly lol @Scarecrowe 

No matter where you work, people talk @TAB  

I always say if people are talking about me behind my back they must be very short on conversation topics lol   Smiley LOL

yeah true @Scarecrowe 

Hey @TAB  I'm feeling okay at the moment.  I've managed to not use SH since last Tuesday before that it has been 6 months of it.

I'm definitely feeling better.   

I had a good day at work today only a few issues but that's life hey, never an easy time!

Anyway, sending you best wishes with your work.  I'm hoping there's no gossip for you  x

thats good re SH @Angels333  and yes work can be like that sometimes. Re 'talking' it is what it is I guess, I had pretty much told other guys the whole story already anyway

was just shocked and thought the worst . Thanks for your support Cat Happy

Yea I do that, think the worst!   @TAB 

a lot of the time I cant help it, sometimes it just seems practical, information based @Angels333  anyway I'm no mind reader lol

Lol @TAB  I'm always getting wrapped up in trying to mind read it's some sort of character flaw .

AnywayI  am off to bed now.

Take it easy x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance