Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Good morning @Adge @TAB @cutiepiekitty @Angels333 @Bimby2 @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Appleblossom @Scarecrowe @Razzle @greenpea @MDT @saturnzoon 

Thanks all for joining ss yesterday.  Hope today starts gently for you all.

My sil and her mum came back early evening and I didn't get back here - a couple of glasses of wine with them by the pool and I was quite wiped out!   So sorry about that. 

Take care today everyone xx

Hi @eth 😸 even achier here after sick day achey wasn’t reason had day off, thought was about to expire lol
Oh well get thru today then 6 day break to mend and get to pay a few bills Wednesday. About to start walking to pickup point its 5.24 here 😬

Hey @eth 

Never apologize for not getting back after having a couple of  wines by the pool with your family and feeling wiped out. No No - that is one of the best ways of getting wiped out. 

I might not have the pool or near-by family free to enjoy but I do have a bottle of wine, a book of verse, a loaf of bread and those beside me singing in an on-line version of the wilderness which is no wilderness to me - but not yesterday - I was on-line for longer than usual - enjoying social chat which I must continue because it is really good to do - it gives me a good feeling. I did cook too - prepared my salad and cooked steak with fried potato - good SS fare but I didn't get here - but I was in the forum

And now we have a cloudy and cool Sunday - I can hear the birds enjoying the day - I could have stayed in bed reading longer but a little boy who lives in these units was enjoying his new football outside - year ago - longer - I would have gone out and enjoyed a few kicks with him - but no more. I felt a bit sorry for him playing by himself. At least my parents supplied me with younger siblings - for better or worse - I had no say in the matter

Dec

Follow the dayFollow the day

Nice to hear you enjoyed your social day yesterday @Owlunar   It was good for me too.

https://youtu.be/UBOP_lr02b4
I am loving this @Scarecrowe 😸😎🎩👍

Hi @Titch50, @EllieA  @Peace17 ,, @Libra @KrisHi @KLS ,  

@Titch50, @ @Tess73, , @KayB , @Dadcaringalone  @Worriedmum2

hello and if you are around tomorrow  , come and meet some wonderful members @TAB , @eth , @Owlunar , @Bimby2 , @Adge xx

Hi @CharlieBrown90, , @Brownbear Welcome @Marilyn62 @Herbmeister @Smacca  . @Wimbo23 @asdf  and @Mummabaa1  @Lyra_reachout @AKC2019 @Sissy78 @LaughGirlLaugh 

if you are around tomorrow  you are very welcome to come and join us

with @CheerBear , @outlander , @Dec , @Sans911 , @eth , @TAB , @Bimby2 , @Adge 

am fading here @Shaz51  take it easy

i love both those songs by Jona Lewie @TAB 

have not heard them in such a long time......thanks for posting them

was very enjoyable to hear them again

Hi to you @Shaz51 and hope you have a
great weekend my friend. All good wishes. Bimby2.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance