Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

My father used to do same thing, maybe I got it from him @Angels333  okay goodnight Cat Happy

Welcome @eth and what delicious food!
Have a great soiree and enjoy this week-end. Best wishes from Bimby2.

Morning all.  Hope it gets off to a gentle start for you good folk.  I won't be here today as I'm heading up to bro and sil's farm for the weekend.  Hoping someone will pick up the baton here and run with it.

@Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Teej @frog @Shaz51 @CheerBear @Zoe7 @Exoplanet @outlander @greenpea @Adge @Appleblossom @Darcy @Hamsolo01 @eudemonism @Jacques @Meowmy @Razzle @saturnzoon @Snowie @Sans911 @Dec @Hope4me @Sophia1 @Mazarita @PurpleKathy  @Jenn4 @Serenity1 @Aeiou @oceangirl @Bbird @Felicity73 @Silenus @TAB  @Smc @Bimby2 @Kurra @Dadcaringalone @Gazza75 @Queenie  @Owlunar @Julia2019 @Judi9877 @cutiepiekitty @Scarecrowe @Angels333 @The-red-centaur @Molliex @Maggie @Bill16 @Gazza75 @Doglover @Ant7 @octavia @Handouch and all.  Hoping those having difficult times will have an easier day today.

Hi and welcome to the forums  @Marilyn62 @Wimbo23 @Brownbear @CharlieBrown90

@Barenbroken2019  you might like to hang out here today.  This is a social thread but it's also fine to post about whatever's going on for you.  You can meet some new people and hopefully find some you resonate with.  Don't forget to type @ and then the person's name you want to speak to - you will get a drop down box with names and you can click on the one you want.  @eth 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2D7qUD9wnQ   a bit of funk to get you going this morning.  

And of course some yummy tastes  Image result for breakfast buffet pictures

Take care all and have a peaceful weekend.

Thanks @eth  and enjoy your visit to brothers farm.

I will try to pop in here from time to time. But there are no notifications happening at present. Makes things very difficult.

Good morning everyone.

Sherry 😀

Thanks from me also @eth  and wishing you a peaceful weekend on the farm. Hi to everyone waking up today. 👍👍💕💕

https://youtu.be/mmceSj07_fs

enjoy the farm @eth  Hi @Maggie @Former-Member  Cat Happy

Hi @TAB  good to see you.  Are you feeling better after your battle with the heat a couple of days ago?

Sherry 

youre not wrong with notifications @Former-Member  .. um yeah feeling better, but in the wash up said didnt want to go back, so that sucks re money, prob should have tried to stick it out a bit longer, labor hire said ok if dont go back, so I said I wouldnt. thnik Ive ended up being the bad guy anyhoo 

How have you been ? Have fires stopped yet ? 

Morning @TAB @Former-Member @Maggie   

Enjoy the farm @eth 

Hi @Scarecrowe  cold here this morning, waking up slowly, debating whether walking, havent been in like a week

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance