Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Secret Party Planning...

This sounds like a great plan @Zoe7!

Yea @CheerBear - we have a starting point then - awesome Smiley Happy

Themes:

Finding Nemo inspired beach party for Little Turtle

Garden Party for F&H and Shaz

How about a Hawaiian inspired party for Oceangirl (with losts of pink - she loves pink)?

Perfect @Zoe7. Who's first up? Is it Oceangirl, then F&H + Shaz, then Phoenix_rising?

@Zoe7 I'm happy you started a separate party planning thread! Great idea Smiley Very Happy

Good plan about who's doing what too...I can do the music.

Three parties to plan...WOW...its going to be a busy week!

When is oceangirl's party happening?

@Rockpool Glad you are on board with the music organising Smiley Happy I am pretty sure Karaoke was mentioned somewhere also - I think is was @soul???

@CheerBear @Rockpool 

Sunday - Shaz and F&H

Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri - smaller gatherings so we cover all bases for F&H's 'birthday week' Smiley LOL

Thursday - Little Turtle

I am pretty sure Oceangirl's is July (so next weekend at the earliest) - so will check with her and get back to you both Smiley Happy

@Zoe7 - running around this morning, half tempted to reschedule my appointment because I have supwr important secret party planning to help with 😛 but will be back. I'm thinking like garden high tea style pary food for F &H and Shaz. Kind of dainty, elegant, flowery, outdoorsy. What do you think?

Ooooh @Zoe7 karaoke sounds like such a fun idea! Perhaps I should plan the music for Shaz & F&H's party first, given its on sunday. Is this going to be karaoke too?

@CheerBear that sounds like a beautiful idea Smiley Very Happy

Hahaha @CheerBear 'reschedule my appointment because I have super important secret party planning to help with' - that actually made me laugh - my face hurts because it can't remember when it laughed last!

A high tea style garden party is exactly what I was thinking for Shaz and F&H (with a little bit of mischief thrown in lol) - perfect @CheerBear

@Rockpool I'll check with the birthday girls and see who wants karaoke and get back to you Smiley Happy

Sounds good to me @Zoe7...I'll start brainstorming Smiley Very Happy

Hey there party people 🙂

There's a very good chance that I've stepped into the world of high tea on pinterest and am currently 😮😍😮 at all the ridiculously amazing pretties that are out there. It's just gone 5am and I have spent over half an hour deciding on what shape the cucumber sandwiches should be. While the app with the red circle and curly P is absolutely one of my favourites, it's also perhaps why I'm not as productive as I could be.

@Zoe7 - I'm so glad you are doing the decorations. This is all that comes to mind for me when I think party decorations!

images.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance