Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Owlunar
Senior Contributor

St Patricks Dat

For all of those - like myself - who have ancestors who hailed from Ireland - or maybe still have them there - today is ST Patricks Day and a time to been green about the world

Actually I don't have any green clothes but I do plan to eat green food - I enjoy my greens so that's good in so many ways

So - how do other people plan to celebrate today

Dec

untitled.png

25 REPLIES 25

Re: St Patricks Dat

@Owlunar  well Dec as I am a permanent shade of green I will be a pea green self today :). Wishing everyone a happy St Patricks day today love greenpea xxxx

That's wonderful @greenpea  - being your natural colour to celebrate St Patricks Day - and a very irish Idea

Thanks - Dec

Anything can be found in clip artAnything can be found in clip art

I currently have a green hue to my hair. Does this count?

Hi @Owlunar @Queenie @greenpea 

I celebrated my sons birthday today with a family bbq. 

Nice day but too much food. 

@BlueBay  Wish him happy birthday and I hope he had a really happy birthday 🙂

Omg I forgot.. I am not remotely Irish I tell myself ok part Brummy 1836 to aust part German fm 1950 something lol .. had some interesting experiences on st Paddies lol @Owlunar @greenpea GP the greenest pea of them all..

@TAB  Hey TABs can you share some of your tales re St Paddy's day? 🙂

if I had a brain and a memory etc might help that cause @greenpea  GP The Greenest Pea of them All .. ummm the Kings Head Hotel or was that Brecknock in King William St Adelaide .. bumping into guy who think met in pub Mildura during attempt at grape picking phase .. the one who said Id make a good looking woman ..ok told that to GP was counselling me, and had some pretty out there comments and takes on life/ dry stand up comedian in process of being de-registered according to him last time saw him .. but he pulled a face after me in that say anything environment and disagreeed lol

@TAB Hahaha! I am sure the guy meant it as a compliment .... I have always wanted to try out being a man (wrote a thread about it). Would be great fun 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance