Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: TV shows, movies etc that helped shaped you

@TAB  Imagine Edward Woodward being a garbo with that voice how funny. I wish my garbos were that good looking.

Edward Woodward 1971.JPG

@TABs watching it now! no way a show like that would be made now. I love english accents 😄

Good @greenpea used to watch it w friend Sunday nights ABC before SeaChange was on tv 😸

@TABs OMG! one of the actors plays inspector barnaby on the new Midsommer Murders!!!:o:D

Yeah thought face looked familiar not that watch it @greenpea

Hi @greenpea  What a great thread! I love it! Just briefly, for me, the following movies helped shape me or at least had an impact on my life. They are:

- Beauty and The Beast - Disney cartoon version

- A Beautiful Mind

- Rainman

- 28 Days ( I think it's called that as it had Sandra Bullock it)

I can't think of anymore right now so I'll get back to you!

@Judi9877  Hey Judi9877 thank you :D. Yes Rain Man (having an autistic son myself)  really impacted upon me. Especially the scene where Dustan Hoffman is standing in the middle of the road because the lights had gone to red man.  I havent seen A Beautiful Mind (I really should as it gets so many wonderful reviews).

On a lighter note I loved Disney's 'The Emperors New Groove' the humour in it was so funny :D. Father Ted and Black Adder - my two children who are on the spectrum still quote them both so funny 🙂 xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance