Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Eh? I feel sick, tooth no good still yes good re friend sorry you are not feeling well need strategy for being alone because it's reality. Get a pet or do more runs dunno more study?

@TAB hey Tabby, did more prayers for you. May be those over counter meds can make you feel sick. May be you can get a ham cheese tomato toasty and a fruit to feel better. We will try to get a bit better everyday. Together. @Bill16 . Really hope you get better. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Just down @Meowmy yes too many meds but pain so what to do? Will go to stupid dentist again
TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Clawde hope you're okay 😊

@TAB :ok_hand:no huge drama today that I know of anyway, and that's the main thing no knowing is sometimes a good thing

❤️ .

TAB
Senior Contributor

Haha @Clawde well perhaps there just isnt a drama today? Enjoy 😊

@TAB hey Tabby, more prayers for you. Hope tooth pain goes away and you come good again. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy its my fault for not looking after teeth. And myself. Will go back to dentist but thanks

Hey man @TAB  she was just trying to be nice

TAB
Senior Contributor

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance