Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

Yes its not ideal @Meowmy re friend

@TAB sounds he needs to make decisions for his home. Running away won't help. Nice for him,got a long drive, see old friend a bit, then drive home at least for now.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes its been all very odd @Meowmy

@TAB most family, relations. Are a bit strange. A lot of hassle s as you say.

@TAB @Meowmy  sounds like he is having a nervous breakdown due to family stress plus the grass is always greener on the other side moment. Hopefully going back to sort out problems.  I am just happy that you are not caught in the middle of it all .... could have been messy.

@greenpea Hey beautiful pea, I hit another sleepless night. Think it is adjustment period. Used to get this every now and then.

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy hopefully you are asleep and sleeping soundly. Talk later today. Love you. your peaxxxx

TAB
Senior Contributor

no work today @Meowmy @greenpea GP running around tidying up, changed lightbulbs, lit fire, doing washing, weighed self first time in months, have got even worse .. its really scary territory going to ask dr for help its ut of control

@greenpea good morning beautiful pea, hope you had a good sleep. Enjoy your day today. Hope son two gets better. Wish you healthy cooking, nice walks, real coffee and our imaginary coffee. Have a good day beautiful. Slow to start, but I will get going to usual walking. Take care.

@TAB Hey tabby cat, good on you doing chores at home. Slow start here, feel sluggish . The good news my weight not more, but a bit down. Hope you persist with walking and eat healthy. Hope your aches get better with hot bath, ball on stick exercises. Will slowly get going to walking. Have a nice day. Talk later

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance