Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

TAB
Senior Contributor

TAB
Senior Contributor

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah it hammers hey re bike 🏍 cant reply directly. @Bill16 @greenpea ms bikie lol
https://youtu.be/4OAXrE5uFqc

@TAB Hey tabby cat, cleaned a bit the mess of last breakdown. Then went out with friend and her kids. Lovely meal and company. Glad to be home though. Hope you will have a good night and sleep. Take care.

@TAB  Hey cat that brought a much needed smile to my face :)xx

TAB
Senior Contributor

..wieso frau @greenpea @GP lol
TAB
Senior Contributor

@greenpea @Meowmy  my brother who hasnt been in touch forever just rang all angry and threatening saying do not email me I said other brother was tagging you I was just replying. More anger. I hung up. may not even go to funeral now okwell think done with All siblings now. All rich. All psychotic. 

@TAB hey tabby cat, funeral can put closure on things. Also important is your share of inheritance.

@TAB  hey tabby, are you okay. Think your brother has personality issues. Hope you get through the night okay. Like you say, don't think about them too much. Just try to get fit and healthy. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance