Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB  Hi TABs it is your right to attend the funeral. I wish I could go with you .... to help support you. You should go imho xxxx

@TAB Good morning,tabby cat. Hope you are okay. You are such a strong man, for so long you did all yourself. Hope you find little comforts through this difficult time. Most of all hope you get your good share of inheritance. Please look after your health during this period. Praying for you, Take good care. Everything will turn out good.

Morning @TAB  how's it going ?

TAB
Senior Contributor

hi @Meowmy  am ok just feel funny. had to go to drs for foot pain, too busy, so went to emergency, home 3.5hrs later I am so lucky compared to some, they had a security thing, some kid got burnt, lonely old guy wanted someone to change his bandages telling stories about him working out bush , hear his birthdate so doubt if he works anywhere, near 80 .. went to chemist, he was there, told them all his stories as well lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

hi @Bill16  yeah upset rels last nite, then foot pain this morn went to hosp feels like splinter, all sored and swollen they say cellulitis better than it was this morning was worried couldnt walk on it for work wednesday anyway seems better now for no apparent reason lol

ho w are you going? oh got roast yest but oven fickle these days either lights or not and can light it with other stuff even tho smell gas, may have to bite bullet and ring someone been avoiding it

@TAB hey tabby, glad your foot had Dr to see it. Hope it get better quickly. Guess no walking re foot pain for you. Hope your day going okay. Enjoy roast ..  Hope you get pleasures through out the day. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

seems ok atm re foot @Meowmy  not sure what they put on it

oven wont light so cant cook anything atm it lights when feels like lately, cant light with outside flame either somehow  so going to have to contact landlord and find gas place poss not worth fixing, had others same, hotplates work, nothing else, then just use portable electric oven

@TAB hey tabby cat, I have to deal with plumber this afternoon too. Pipes need replacement. Hope the day turn out well for us both. Take care 

TAB
Senior Contributor

ok hope it goes okay for you think I will settle for nothing else going wrong @Meowmy 

@TAB @greenpea I am giving the pipes in the part of the house where the mess of my last breakdowns is. It is leaking bad. I have to fix it. Hopefully I can get through this afternoon. Thanks for care and support.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance