Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

Got that @Meowmy  Cat Happy thanks re todays problems um going to have quick bath and go back to bed, set alarm for centrelink am bit achey from stupid tree yest, wellnot going to work, so have the luxury of soaking sore muscles and est 

Think @Bill16  has gone to the  city, he might need a city-strength prayer to keep him off the news jk lol Cat Happy

@TAB hey tabby,sounds you have a plan for the day. Hope it turns out well for us all.l9l

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope so @Meowmy  hope your day goes well

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Meowmy  found number they gave me last time for debit card, its all sorted now, just have to wait for money to go through. They set a monthly limit for paying private rent, and I had gone over it by backpaying rent owed . Ha. 

@TAB hey tabby well done re account sorted. Things slow here. January funny month  Hope it will pick up a bit soon.

TAB
Senior Contributor

have coffee maybe @Meowmy ? just went for walk here

My sister said to come up on a weekend when she is home,I'm a bit bummed ay @TAB  she said I will be to paranoid

@Bill16 @TAB hey boot, hope you feel better soon. Weekend would be good to visit Perth. Tabby, I had a few weeks coffees, a bit better here. Thanks

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, crap @Bill16  well would have been change of scenery

TAB
Senior Contributor

are you feeling under pressure cos not much to do ? I get that sometimes, I worked at busted places though, no amount of effort was ever enough

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance