Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

I've got lists on lists @StuF  somewhere was re -arranging bedroom (and lounge room)as have no floor space for stretching. spare room bursting with junk that need to sort through and kitchen has cabinet now, so unless I do some really good re-arranging, cant do wall stretches in kitchen anymore( ok, need sideways room to swing legs up from floor)

anyway bed looking best option atm 

Good morning @TAB my heavy duty contractor bin liners arrived from Amazon. Wan't expecting something so heavy. But I guess you need something strong if we have no water and can't flush the loo and have to do our business. You add a cup of scented kitty litter and once the bag is not too heavy you toss in the bin. Learned it from a preparedness site called The Organic Prepper. Its a way of maintaining sanitation if we have no water. Will buy more kitty litter this week.  Heard of folks stuck without water in the USA and this is what preparedness folks do. But hey the bags were so heavy duty it was not funny you need something strong so it does not break open when you cart it through the house to the bin eeks!

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @SmilingGecko  yeah might be easier just to go outside ? lost places in US already running out of water.

I thought about that myself @TAB like dig a hole or something. Did read a book on sanitation in third world countries and wondered if it was only one person maybe it would be ok. Dunno. I've got my heavy duty bags and kitty litter now for some peace of mind. Will buy more bags to cover myself for a few weeks.  The bags were really heavy TAB - contractor bags. No chance of splitting carting them out the door. Saw one man from Texas melting ice during winter off the gutters and roof of his house for water generally speaking when there was no water supply

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends ,on lunch break. Hope you're all good

About to go to the shops @Meowmy 

Hope your arvo flies by

@StuF hey StuF, enjoy the shops. It's turned windy and cold here ha

Hello @StuF just did some epsilon meditation and felt a lot better after a restless sleep last night. They say meditation is the equivalent of several hours worth of sleep or something. In any case felt a lot better. Made some sweet potato bites and now making some beetroot hummus dip out of my leftover beets to munch on with leftover carrot sticks. Keeping busy, hope you enjoy the trip to the shops.

TAB
Senior Contributor

had big nap here @Meowmy . shops soon, then start new soup plus get snacks and try and find some dry wood. need more area under cover , wood not burning well after being in rain , ha. hope to get couple days under verandah and couple days in house before burning. else have to be a bit careful, esp lighting it. hope things okay.

Thats good you had a nice nap @TAB so did I and felt better for it. Just been on the phone to Myki with Public Transport Victoria and downloaded my Myki app and learned how to scan my transport card. Its amazing by just putting the back of your card to your phone (not near any camera - just on the back of our phone) that it can easily identify you and get your card into the right top up mode again. Well its all fixed now. Did not have to go to a railway station to use their scanning machine. It saved a trip out in this cold weather. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance