Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy big town. Good luck with will. Hope you get healthy food there. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy 

Hello @TAB @Meowmy @StuF @Mustang67 

Good morning. Just added parasite detox to my Rife list. Havent done it in ages as I could no longer use a herbal tincture with the contents being contraindicated. Feeling like all kinds of bugs inside me hopping and squirming when I listen to the Rife frequency. A must obviously!!!  Feeling good. Will hop on the Zen Chi machine to flush my lymph from all this detoxing. Have to rest again today from doing too much work around the house the other day. Ho'oponopono blue solar water is still on the go. Its a spiritual practice for eliminating all your problems in life. Who doesn't want that? A psychologist Dr Hew Len from Hawaii who promoted it was able to stabilise a whole hospital of insane people with it. His successor Mable Katz received an international peace award for her work educating people about Ho'oponopono and how it can make you are more whole person and eradicate personal problems 

G'day @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @SmilingGecko 

Avagoodone

TAB
Senior Contributor

@StuF  

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, did errands for the day. Started to feel anxious again. Trying to face it, out doing a short walk. Hope you're all okay

Hey @Meowmy 

I hope the walk helps you

@TAB @StuF @Oaktree @Mustang67 @Shaz51 @tyme @Jynx 

We are having a lunar eclipse in pisces next week on the 18th and it will be a doozy because its also a super full moon - the closest approach to earth for a moon. Things will be really stark and heightened. Heres what to expect - see below. It will be difficult energy to navigate so prioritise self care, getting into nature, journalling. Worth jotting in your calendar. I'll be doing yoga to balance myself and wearing some amethyst which always seems to block out turbulent energy when specifically super moons and eclipses are active. It will be a very testing time where we can feel intensity, pain and sorrow. I thought I'd mention it today so you know how to move through the chaos. If anyone wants a link to a free yoga class this lunar eclipse just ask. Eclipses are known to shake up energy in our personal lives and are a bit of a wildcard.  So expect sudden shifts. The next eclipse is in early October, it will be a new moon eclipse. The veils will be especially thin so go gently with yourself and others.

Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 12.46.51 pm.png

@StuF hey StuF, thank you so much for support. It seems more calm now. Take care. Hope you're okay

So glad to hear you're a bit better @Meowmy 

Mostly good here thanks.

I hope you can enjoy the rest of your day

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance