Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's@

Lol @TAB
You and your tricks

Yeah me and 3rd Panzerdiseonie

Ok Diviisione ...

@greenpea  I honestly hadn’t thought about it. A party might be good. I’m definitely going to the graduation ceremony though.

@Queenie hello, hope you are feeling much better  I am okay. Have a good evening.

@Queenie  Oh yes that is very special you should. I remember when I did my degree I went and had the crazy hat on with the cape got my degree. It was a great feeling. You will never forget it :)xx

thinking might try bed again here @greenpea  good to see you and hope nothing too untoward in your day

Re: Tabalug@a's@

@TAB  always good to see you TABs and always good to see you. Have a good sleep now.xx

@TAB s I really hope you do your uni studies we joke about being old but you are only in your 50s librarianship would be a good choice something that you could do for many years yet and you would meet like minded people. Anyway have a nice sleep talk later x

yes will think about it after wake up again lol @greenpea  time for a change yes

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance