Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

i thought the plumber was fixing it @Meowmy ? is everything alright?

@TAB hey tabby cat, thanks for care and support. That part of the house where I lived two years ago when I had a massive breakdown . It contains the memories of my difficult years. I am waiting for the plumber to come. It is a bit upsetting to see all the mess of my stuff . I am okay though. Think I got a lot better since been on the forum. I did a little clean up. Now having a rest. Thanks tabby , you are great help. Hope you get a little fitter and healthier every day.  Hope your kitchen gets fixed soon. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

well hope it goes okay I feel strange today just lost. just feel different.just doing washing then nap I think. stove too hard.only things use it for is stuff I shouldnt eat like chips and cauliflower cheese and roasts so can buy cooked roast from supermarket and just not eat the other stuff. I started cutting roast up into minute steaks lol @Meowmy 

@TABHey tabby cat, the plumber fixed my tap. I am just sitting having coffee. Think you have been through a lot yesterday. Your brother’s call was major stuff. You are doing well. Cutting alcohol, walking, back exercises. Change to healthy diet helps a lot. Think healthy lifestyle helps a lot with MI or anyone. I am thinking of steaming tofu,egg and prawns. Tabby, you are great guy. Your brother or sister won’t be able to beat you. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

coffee sounds good @Meowmy  is imaginary GP @greenpea  there lol

um yeah family stuff there was always one well thought there was, now they are all against me. oh well. might have day off walking today, feel sick, they didnt do tetanus shot tho, said not puncture in foot think their eyes not to good ok maybe its leprosy lol 

@TAB Hey tabby cat, I am trying new recipe, greenbean noodle soup with fried tofu and eggs, healthy and tasty.lol. Hope you get nice dinner from electrical oven,lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

electric oven was in caravan lived in before came here @Meowmy lol so have frypan microwave and saucepans and grill and toaster and kettle should be enough to make something fattening lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

whats happening @Bill16 

G'day @TAB  just burnt some fuel today,not feeling the best,how are you goin?

TAB
Senior Contributor

hmm well hope drive was okay @Bill16  feeling weird/ordinary here, went to emergency could get into drs thought splinter in sole of foot they think infection. one way to burn up 4hrs lol, reckon guy who saw me would treat 3 people a shift at that rate anyway crying kids then some poor woman going berko towards end. cant wait til tomorrow lol plus stove wont light so cutting roast up into steaks lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance