Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB hey Tabby, hope you get better from your illness. May be try to see dr.  

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes Dr Tab @Meowmy  lol ah yeah its mainly self created re ails, so time, rest, ok exercise, water, food etc lol

@TAB sounds good,tabby cat.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes I suppose so, I am a fickle creature @Meowmy lol hope your afternoon goes quick

TAB
Senior Contributor

wow what powerful lyrics @TAB really hits me in the gut about the realities of war.

Maybe I'm just a big ol' softie, but just putting possible *trigger warning* for the song for anyone who's experienced or know someone who has experienced this. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Okay @thecolourblue I was 19 I did have slouch hat SLR and greens only it was 1980 lol I lied repeatedly on psych questions and paid the price
TAB
Senior Contributor

Wasnt much work around that could think of and waa trying to please my father who at that stage had had PTSD for 35 years from his war service @thecolourblue

That's always a tough one @TAB you can prepare all you like physically and mentally but it doesn't prepare you for the realities...I'm sorry to read that. 

Do take care of yourself tonight. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah , my entire life was just thinking , anyhoo time for an Up or a Win soon @thecolourblue am old and weary and kidding myself
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance