Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: The Beer Garden

They're abating re aches etc. just feel flat tho. Will get there πŸ˜€

Hello @Former-Member

very hot here , having a spell from 11am to 3pm and then thinking about doing 2 lawns

how are you:?? apart from being hot

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh you are busy @Shaz51  I've been writing on the sleeping too much thread about how I feel, sorry I feel like I should have a bit of a break from typing and thinking at the moment.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Chat soon though.  

Former-Member
Not applicable

The dreaded flat feeling, I know well @TAB, lol.  I feel like someone has ironed me, I'm so flat.  Cat LOL

I better have a break off here for a bit.  

@Former-Member  I'm on here for a bit

oh dear .. @Former-Member ..it's physical re me just tired, having to do things in bursts, making things up to keep moving, coffees, snacks, else just sit here and ache and wish had energy

Yea I did a lot of writting and tpying on the forum on saturday @Former-Member xx

Until @TAB told me to get up and go for a walk , it was good to get outside even though it looked like it was going to rain xx

Yeah its good to get moving. @Shaz51   Know that feeling when laying in bed aware of all the aches & pains feels worse than getting up and doing stuff.

@Former-Member I would be proud of her too .. A+ .. doing composing and lyrics is great.Smiley Happy

@Former-Member Thanks for realising re my bro. Yes triggers can cascade. They are saying 2 months now, but 5 years ago they said 6 months ... but his quality of life is not good at the moment.  I have been talking about palliative care but not to bring him down .. but for him to face facts and get some help ..

Bro was totally paranoid about death and depression .. getting to know us again just after sis died .. and was MR POSITIVE .. He is pretty headstrong and resourceful and staying in a gorgeous ashram with a STEINWAY that he cant play .. but sits at it .. pretending .. the devotees are being nice to him  .. he is off mainstream medicine .. and maybe thats the way he wants to do it .. ??? We will see .. he has access to German healthcare work visa .. selling alternative therapy.

Heart

My son is out tonight watching release of film he was in a month or so ago .. so for the last 4 nights he has been doing stuff with kidults his own age ... Phew .. thats more of what I want for him ...

I had already done the access thing molto molto.  My hope is that with a sense of his own direction he will be less likely to take pot shots at me .. and busy getting on with his own life.

Heart

Kidults .... is that what baby dragons are when they're not being baby dragons .... ?

πŸ˜„

@Appleblossom

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Appleblossom πŸ˜€
She puts in a huge effort at school.
I hope your day went well. 🌷🌼🌺🌻
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance