Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Beer Garden

Crazy weather here in Victoria. No two days are often the same, but I do like my drinks cold no matter what the weather.

I'm about to leave now so I'll say bye for now I'm having afun weekend away with some school friends. I'm aao excited! Hope you have a great weekend too and you can manage to keep cool.

Bye 🙂

Bye @Pebbles and have a great weekend xx

when is your birthday ??

@Shaz51 

Hi @Shaz51shaz51 I like your photo of the parrot. I am new to the forum and the beer garden and love parrots. in fact i have a little crimson bellied conure walking around on me right now.. I love him a lot. my name is his name cricket

Hello @Cricket

how are you today ??

yes the kids found the peachface parrot in the sandpit , so we picked her up and kept her in a cage , the kids loved her until she could bite again -- ha ha

when I was little we had a Galah , he could say lots of words

Hello @utopia, @Donotknow, @Jacques, @Appleblossom, @GonePirate, @Silenus, @TAB@Decadian, @Cricket

Party time xx

what would you like @Cricket

Hi @Shaz51 frenemy just dropped around,was being a bit boisterous re noise and neighbors ..tying to set bar somewhere here re neighbors ..only just moved in ffs lol anyway he's gone lol yes party time Cat Tongue

vodka and lemon lime and bitters

Putting the barbeque on @TAB

I think I like a red wine to start with , love you verandar

I would love a veranda all around my house xx

..is a drink @Cricket would you like one? I am old school, I do pleases and thankyousCat Tongue soz lol or you are welcome to help yourselfSmiley Happy

@Shaz51my little conure is very tame but he does love to bite, He has quiet the personality. sometimes its like have a 2 year around he is so naughty but i really love him and he is very entertaining. hes very loving to which is nice he likes cuddles. Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance