Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Little wave "hello goodnight" to everyone. Had a productively busy day today, but the assorted tasks pushed on into the evening, so my apologies for being "absent" tonight. Hope all enjoyed it. 🙂 Time for me to get to bed now.

pancake_bed_by_otakuap_d90kicv-fullview.jpg

Nite all 🙂

Thanks @Shaz51 

Went out for dinner son's birthday I had lamb korma,

Very glad to be there, as I wasn't well enough to join in for my or he son's birthday just a couple weeks ago.

Hi @Shaz51 

I missed the Friday Feast - after a busy day I home to a replenished fridge - heated up a frozen pizza and went to sleep watching TV - and finally went to bed and because I hadn't set the recorder I have no idea what I missed

But because Friday's can be like this I usually miss the Friday Feast - alas

But Hi Shaz - I hope your day is okay - that Mr Shaz is not to anxious and your Mum is battling along okay atm - sending best thoughts

Dec

hello @Owlunar , @Tinsel Heart

how are you today xx

yesterday we finished work at 2pm -- yaaaaaa

strange you said the my second mum @Owlunar 

mr shaz talked soo much yesterday with these future plans which he has never brought up before

Hi @Shaz51 ,

I also missed the Friday feast, along with the Saturday soiree...

Out for dinner Friday for son's birthday..

And Saturday I got a few things ready to go away today. 

A few days in a beachside apartment to just- breathe....

I'm off work this month after a huge meltdown last month...

I'm so much better now than three weeks ago, but still long way to be work-ready...

What sort of future plans is your mr shaz referring to?

Hugs @Tinsel , hope you have a relaxing week 

We are going to have next weekend away which will be nice 

Happy birthday to your son , how old is he ?

Ohh he want.s to do lots of things to my mum's house and take out all the gardens and turn it back to lawn , but my mum is still alive 

@Shaz51 

@He is 22.

So your mum's backyard, sounds like she may not be in a position to decide how her backyard should look?

Used too @Tinsel , but she is now 88 and broke her hip in February and has bowel obstruction

I have been doing the gardening for her xx 

So how does your mum feel about this? I'm guessing not thrilled, since I know that my parents wouldn't like it at all.

In fact my stepmother is fighting every little change that needs to happen for anything...not seeming to realise that everybody is plowing so much of their own time into trying to keep it all going for her since she cant do it for herself any more..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance