Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Word for the Day - Comfort or Play

hey @Jacques, do you have some diy build your own boat book xoxo

I LOOOOVE reading books.  I’ve always loved reading - Enid Blyton when I was a kid, Danielle Steel as a teen, Jodi Picoult - I love a plot twist.  Always hanging out for the next book in the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child.

My concentration hasn’t been great the last year or so, so I have to re-read some pages, but I get through in the end.

I loved reading so much as a child that I always wanted to be a librarian - I thought it the perfect job, I’d be able to read all day 😄😄

Janet Evanovich has a great series too, starts with One for the money, I think it’s up around 25 or so now - laugh out loud books, they’re hilarious !!

@Razzle loved those old British kids books where the skinny kid was the snobby one and the fat girl saved the day. 😀

@Darcy, they were fantastic books, I still have very fond memories of them - and I still have a few in my bookshelf 👍😀

@Darcy, we've had a brick bookcase or few over the years. Smiley Happy One day I want to have a proper library in our house.

Either that, or a proper house in our library. Smiley Very Happy

Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 9.56.55 pm.png

34.png35.pngth0O17V2LH.jpgth2QNCH9ZS.jpgim thinking some of us may know this feeling 🤔🤔🤷‍♀️ @Shaz51@Darcy@Jacques@Razzle@Smc@Sans911@SunFlower_7

(And @Darcy I want a hidden room too! A reading hideaway.)

Paper vs. Tablet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwAuTbx3xKE

Trolled.....Paper vs Ipad or tablet .Funny commercial. Emma.
Highlighted

Good One.

@Smc

Smiley LOL

Famous Five, Secret Seven @Razzle ok Noddy and Bigears . May have been Magic Faraway Tree as well re her

What about William books @Razzle @Darcy I never quite got them, were so obviously written by an adult but there was something that made me keep getting them

For urgent assistance, call: