Re: All Things Sport...

Yes agree @Zoe7  @Former-Member  he should have taken that easy..........................

But to the Stars credit the Strikers have not really gotten away from them too badly

I really have no care in the winner of this one but still like a close game so hoping for that @Scarecrowe @Former-Member 

no i am like you I am not fussed who wins but just like a good close exciting game with lots of sixes and great catches lol!!!

did you see Chris Lynn go off the other night......................brilliant @Zoe7 @Former-Member 

I did @Scarecrowe was so hoping he could get a ton - so close but what an innings!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Nor do I have any interest in the winner of this match @Zoe7 @Scarecrowe  I just like to see quality players play well. And there is plenty of that on show here tonight. Yeah shame about the 2 dropped catches. Zampa had excuse of looking directly into lights. I thought Cartwrights drop was a relatively easy catch for a pro cricketer.

Umm yes @Zoe7  I saw Lynn's innings the other night. Unfortunately it was at the expense of my team. 😕  Nonetheless I actually hoped he would break the record for fastest 100. But he got himself out.

Oh yes it was against your team @Former-Member Smiley Sad I was hoping the same - fastest 100 for him but not to be. This one tonight should be close - the Strikers have a good score but achievable.

Even though this has nothing to do with sport this is my sister's fur baby.....my nephew lol.  His name is Bear.....nicknamed Bear Bum lol.   Apparently Xmas night he was soooo tired that my sister carrried him to bed and he just collapsed in his bed lol.

He is such a great dog.....the whole family loves him........... @Former-Member  @Zoe7  @MDT 

IMG_2589.jpg

Yes shame he did not get the ton but I loved every second of it @Zoe7 

that is what T20 cricket is all about.....nothing like Lynnsanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all have dogs we adore here @Scarecrowe so whether it is to do with sport or not photos are always appreciated. ...will have to come back when it is cleared to see what this Bear looks like Smiley Very Happy

Will need to wait for pic @Scarecrowe