Shaz51
Community Guide

Everything Butterflies

Hello @Former-Member, @outlander, @Determined, @Grasshopper3, @Former-Member, @Appleblossom, @Faith-and-Hope, @Flower1, @Former-Member, @Mazarita, @Former-Member, @BlueBay, @Bimby2, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @NikNik, @JoJo99, @CheerBear, @Zoe7, @Former-Member, @Owlunar, @Former-Member, @oceangirl, @Kurra, @Anony18, @Pepsimax, @Queenie, @Coffeelover, @Sans911, @MoonGal, @aButterfly, @Jacques, @WombatBoots

thought I would open a thread to add pictures of Butterflies

butterfly.png

242 REPLIES 242

Re: Everything Butterflies

@Shaz
i cant see your photos
it just shows a grey triangle with yellow in the middle I wonder if has to do with internet settings on my laptop
Got it... it was waiting mod's approval   lol

Hi @Grasshopper3, the picture i being moderated so it will come up soon xx

@Shaz, beautiful your butterfly...
Now I have to go outside and chase those butterflies so I can put nice photo on here too lol haha

oh yes @Grasshopper3, love to see them

Thanks @Shaz51

I love the picture.  But to let you in on a secret - I am so scared of butterflies and moths.  I will not go into the butterfly centre at the zoo.  I was taunted as a child by my neighbour with dead butterflies and moths leaving them on my pillow on my bed. and since then i am terrified of them. Also as a young driver having moths fly all over me in the car while i was driving almost causing accidents - so scared.

I wish I could have one sit on my hand but i am too frightened. 😞

but thank you 🙂

Hello @Shaz-51 & everyone!

what a beautiful butterfly pic! Love it!

Hope that you're all having a nice Sunday. 😀

that`s ok @BlueBay, I am wary of snakes xx

hope you are having a good sunday @Coffeelover  xx

this is a blue mountain butterfly in my garden

butterfly 1.jpg

You take fantastic pics Shaz, the colours are beautiful.

It's good to remind ourselves the beauty of nature. 

Great topic @Shaz51!

My favourite butterflies are the Ulysses and Richmond Birdwing. I have fond memories of the butterfly house when I was young. 🙂