Re: Tabaluga's

@Meowmy Yum strawberries 🍓 

Have a great Sunday funday. 
Cool 😎 friends @TAB @StuF @Bill16 @Meowmy 

G

@Glisten hey G, hope you had good sleep. Take care

@TAB hey tabby, guess I have lots of room for negativity . So vulnerable.  Not sure how long will survive ha.

Good morning @Glisten @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @SmilingGecko 

Hope your Sundays go well

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes if only they werent $4 at local shop re strawbs @Glisten  good morning 😊

TAB
Senior Contributor

you too @StuF  @SmilingGecko 

Hello @StuF @TAB have just been doing my regular end of week energy body / aura cleanse to lift of anything in my aura that may be contributing to my state of mind - the aura is like a sponge - it absorbs energy from others and can determine how people feel within themselves. I've noticed if my aura is not healthy I won't feel emotionally healthy either. Will also do a 'clearing' soon, it makes me robust and better able to face life so I can clear such repetitive negative things being attracted into my life over and over again. Its just a way to maintain energetic hygiene in this mad crazy world. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Very good @SmilingGecko 

Just watching football show here as team won last nite. Then shower and shops. Nearly Monday lol

I'm just trying to get this red lentil bread recipe right @TAB. There are different methods but neither of them get the desired consistency. The first recipe I poached off fb and they said to grind all the red lentils in a coffee grinder but when I turned it out of the oven it didn't hold together well. The next recipe told me to soak the lentils overnight which I did but did not come out as a nice consistency in the food processor. I followed all the steps but it did not work out properly. Its an experimental recipe for me never had this issue before with anything i've cooked really. Wondered if I should cook the lentils to soften them a bit more but that wasn't in the original method? WEIRD