Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

no need to apologise @TAB you havent said anything wrong

Great that you have finished the competition videos and judging @Mazarita It is a busy time of the year so I hope you do get a little down time inbetween projects.

I hope also that your psych appointment went well - haven't read all posts in this thread yet so you may have already mentioned that. Will read through now...

Crazy drivers in car parks around christmas.  I got to practise tooting my horn today.

Smiley FrustratedSmiley Tongue

Hope that I get through the crazy season.  Today was alright. Picked up a food and meds for cat.

Cat Happy

Listening to Brian May on Queen and stereo photos.  Reminds me of uni.

@outlander @Zoe7 @TAB @CheerBear @Mazarita

Smiley Happy

I nearly had an accident on the way home tonight when a car changed lanes without indicating and then swerved back into the next lane @Appleblossom luckily the lights were red and I was coming to a stop anyway but I had to slam the brakes on - a bit too close for me though Smiley Frustrated

Well you could have produced your own note rr vocal chords re horn @Appleblossom soz lol Old Queen remaining members seem horribly pretentious maybe its me lol re Brian May etc

oh my @Zoe7 im glad your ok!

@Appleblossom it is so crazy around this time, i havent finished braving the malls yet but even last week it took me half an hr to find parking and theres 4 levels for parking in the main shopping mall 😕

Good morning all here or passing through.  @Mazarita @outlander @Zoe7 @Appleblossom @TAB @greenpea @CheerBear  

Sorry I disappeared yesterday - I was online for too long and thought others had headed off too.

I've done some chores this morning to make up for total slackness yesterday, including getting set up to make seeded pumpkin bread this afternoon.  Pumpkin is baking now so it will have time to cool while I'm out at water tai chi with my support worker.  Heading out in about half an hour if anyone wants to chat in the meanwhile.

Sending everyone peace and gentle times in the midst of all the chaos out there at this time of year.

Hope you have a lovely pool day. I do tai chi in the hydro pool as well. Best thing for me and my achey bones. Firbromyalgia and arthritis. Never want to get out....lol. Hubby thinks I’m a mermaid....lol. Wish I had the energy today to go but after being in the city yesterday for an app at the eye and ear I’m just going to listen to the beautiful birdsong on the verandah. It’s my happy place. Pumpkin yum. Love the smell of roast pumpkin. It’s going off out there I honestly don’t know how people sit in traffic everyday like they do. That can’t be healthy. Have a lovely day. 

@eth Hi eth wishing I had water tai chi at my local pool. The forecast for when I next catch up with my mental health worker is meant to be 35 degrees!!! Not looking forward to that one single bit. Hoping you have a good day today. Love greenpea xxx

Osteo, Salmon salad, music and house meeting today.

@Zoe7 Sorry about that almost ... 

@TAB

Ha ha

@Carlachris 

@greenpea 

@Mazarita @outlander

Feeling very quiet and strange around my neck and throat area.

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance