Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

a keto diet plan? Good luck with the printer I know you can do it eth!! 🙂 @eth 

Good morning @eth @greenpea & everyone.

Have a good day, I hope.

Adge

@Adge  Hi Adge wishing you a good day too for the finch. Love greenpea xxx

Thanks @greenpea

I'm seeing Dr right now.

I need a scan for neck - severe pain for over 8 weeks.

Shoulder Bursitis has flared back up - so probably need another injection for that.

I will probably have to miss my fortnightly MH lunch today - because I don't see how I can squeeze that in.

Before driving into city for psychologist appointment.

Adge

@Adge  You have my full support Adge. xxx

Thanks @greenpea !

You have my support too.

I feel under the hammer  (stressed) when going from one appointment to the next, to the next.

Especially when they're medical appointments - & no treatment is suggested or found.

Most Tuesdays have become solid appointment days.

Dr wants me to go back to a physiotherapist for my shoulder & neck - which I have just booked.

I'm getting an ultrasound of my neck, to see if that shows the cause.

What's the positive in all this?

Well I'm being pro-active & am chasing things up...

Adge

@Adge  Well you are being proactive and chasing things up which I find very impressive as it can be hard particularly as you say all in the one day :o! I suppose you get it all over an done with but it would be exhausting.

Such a busy day @Adge  but good that you are getting the ultrasound and hopefully they can work out what is wrong with your shoulder. Hope your appointment this afternoon went okay.

Hi @eth  Hoping you enjoyed your water tai chi and have got that paper jam sorted. I had a good day back at work today - lots of positives and no real negatives. It is so nice to be going back to work and actually wanting to be there. I struggle to get myself going in the morning but part of that is the meds - once I get there I am okay though.

@greenpea  as always it is wonderful seeing you pop up here also - love some little pea time Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7  Hi Zoe7 🙂  happy to hear that you are enjoying your work - that is great :)xxx

Hi @greenpea  It is going well and I am enjoying it for the most part. There is still some things to be ironed out but that will happen over the coming weeks.

How has your day been?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance