Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

I do keep getting those inspirational messages from so many on here @Flying_Hams and it is certainly a message that I can return to you all. Members on here inspire me everyday with how they get up and get on with 'it' each day. We are all in this fight together ...and if just a little of my story inspires others then that is a real positive out of what is often not so much for me. I do know that I have taken some major steps forward - just as you have buddy - but some days it does not feel like that. 

Something @Teej wrote to someone else on here the other night - and something my pdoc said to me today - really put things into a little perspective. Both alluded to how very unwell I was a couple of years ago and neither would have been surprised if I had not made it out of that darkness at the time. Teej felt much as I did - it was way too hard and way too painful and that the best way to deal with it all was to opt out. ...but I made it through and now here I am - working again! I think putting it into words as my pdoc and Teej did over the last few days has also made me realise how lucky I am to still be here - and that is something!

Indeed @Zoe7

Sometimes it just doesn't feel like it at all. Luckily however, the truth is better and even stronger than how we feel. So while the feeling isn't there, the truth definitely is. A bit like an insurance policy I suppose.

Sometimes hard to see the truth when emotions cloud the path @Flying_Hams 

very much so @Zoe7

Hi @Zoe7  that’s really tough whst your mum wants to do. I can understand your anxiety with this. I’m sure she loves and cares fir you so much and that’s possibly why she wants to complain. 

I know you’ve had a tough time lately. 

I hope the SI doesn’t escalate. Pls take care. 

And it sounds like you have a fantastic acting principal. 

Hour by hour you’ll be ok. 

Hugs lovely ❤️❤️

I need to stand my ground firmly with this one with my mother @BlueBay especially since I do not have a school yet for the remainder of the term. If in the future I consider talking about the process and how badly it was handled last year then that is my choice - not hers.

Day by day here BB but I have mowed the backyard today so that is one less thing I need to do this week - small wins Smiley Very Happy

Yes I totally agree with you @Zoe7 

It’s your decision if you decide to put a complaint in. Not your mums. 

When will you find out about the rest of the year eith the school you’re in?

good on you fir mowing the grass. Thsts a good win. 

I hope you have a good night. Xxxooo 

I don't know @BlueBay I have to leave that in the hands of the Principal and wait - not much else I can do but having the support of the Assistant Principal and Principal is lovely to know. Hope you have a good night - I will be in bed early tonight.

@Zoe7 . That's great news that the Principal will ask the Dept for you to stay at their school. 

It must be a wonderful feeling to know you are appreciated and wanted. 

I'll have everything crossed for you.  But let us know as soon as you find out. 

I will let you all know as soon as I find out anything @utopia I suspect it won't be to later in the term but hopefully with the Principal backing it can be sorted earlier. Hope you have a good day my beautiful cocky friend Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance