Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

No need to be sorry @Boonana we all have lives Hon. I go back to work tomorrow so I won't be around much either. Glad you are having Eddie cuddles Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thats good you taped House Rules @Zoe7 . Only a one hour episode though. Grand final of MKR is on now.

Of course I am 12 years older than you Zoe, so Heather McKay may not have been in the news as much for you. She was undefeated in world squash between 1962 and 1977. She was also a top class field hockey player.  She was awarded Australian sportsman of the year award in 1967 and inducted into the Sport Australia Hall of Fame in 1985.

Andy Campbell played for Canberra Cannons from mid to late 1980s. He also was selected to play for Aust basketball team for the 1976 and 1984 olympics. He was very very tall and very thin and fragile looking. Not robust like players nowadays.

Forgot to mention I also met one of my cricketing heros. Doug Walters. That was a real thrill too, and I have his autograph. Please dont tell me you dont know Doug!

I too lost interest in basketball when the Cannons became defunct in 2003. 

I'm sorry to hear that 1996 was a bad year for you Zoe. It was for me too. 😢  I tend to think of pre 1996 and post 1996 these days. That year changed me and definitely changed the course of my life.

I have to go now.

Good night everyone. 

Sherry

Yes I do know of Doug Walters @Former-Member a legendary cricketer Smiley Very Happy

I suspect I know the 1996 stuff Hon and sorry if the mention of that year triggered you Smiley Sad

Goodnight Sherry, I really hope you get that call from the hospital tomorrow and you can get some answers for your hubby. Also hope you can get some sleep tonight. Goodnight sweetheart Heart

Morning @Zoe7 - wishing you a pleasant day back at work today. Hope everything goes smoothly 🍎An apple for the teacher.

Thank you so much for your message this morning @Sans911 I did get it in a break at work and it very much made me smile Hon. Loved the apple - very cool Smiley Very Happy Had a reasonable day today and actually glad to be back at work - also happy to be home now with my babies. I do miss them during the day - especially Toby who has been my shadow again for the past 2 weeks. 

I hope you have been able to do a bit more of your assignment today - still cheering you along from the sidelines 💐

Hey @Zoe7 , I thought I would share the good news, I secured a Phone Interview tomorrow!  

That is awesome news @Jezabell89 Well done you. You will smash the interview and hopefully from there get the job - so happy for you ...woohoo 🎉

Former-Member
Not applicable

That is good news @Jezabell89 and thank you for sharing with us all. Wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow's interview.

Afternoon everyone .......... @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Sans911 @Boonana  and others who are calling in.

Sherry 

Thank you @Zoe7 ! You are so kind! It's people like you that make the World a better place. I hope you have a beautiful day!  

Thank you @Former-Member , I am so excited . I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance