Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Back again checking in

Hi @BlueBay , thanks! How are you doing? Heart

Thinking of you, @Lilly6 ...sending warm wishes for healing and steady improvement.

Thank you @NatureLover  I am tired. I don't think my meds are working as I am having very dark thoughts unfortunately. 

Oh gosh, @Lilly6 ...how long is it now that you've been on them? Maybe they are still to kick in fully? I am really sorry to hear about your dark thoughts... When is your next psych appointment? 

Hi @NatureLover  I think it's been about 3 weeks now so should have kicked in. I felt quite calm and stable until yesterday and then steadily declining. Last night I was actually considering options to act on thoughts which hasn't happened for a while. Today I feel tired and numb. 
I think my next therapist appointment is Wednesday. 
I hope you are well and coping with lockdown. 

I think some meds can take up to 6 weeks to kick in fully, @Lilly6 ...I'm hoping that's the case with yours. I'm definitely hoping for some improvement, it's not good that your thoughts have been declining since yesterday and becoming darker and stronger... I really hope it's just a quick thing and they come back up. 

I'm glad your next therapist appointment is soon... 

I'm coping OK with the lockdown so far, thanks. 

Thanks @NatureLover  up to 6 weeks?? 😬 I don't think I can last that long. 
Glad you're coping with the lockdown

Yes, I always thought it was 2 weeks, but since joining the forums I've learnt differently. 6 weeks seems to be the time frame. You'te half-way there, @Lilly6  and there is hope for more improvement...

@NatureLover  I don't think I can last another 3 weeks if things don't improve. Having pancakes so hopefully that might help

Pancakes always help 🙂

We are here to help you through it, @Lilly6 , and hopefully things will start to improve more for you...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance