Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Can someone help me

That's really great to hear! Sounds like you'll be busy with the pre-reading and great that it falls in the school holidays...was meant for you! You'll have to update us on how you go.

I will with as far as I can mention here @Rockpool  Smiley Happy

I am off to bed early tonight (again) - ready for work tomorrow. I hope the remainder of your night is a good one. It has been lovely as always to catch yuo for a brief chat Heart

Goodnight also @Shaz51 @Pepsimax Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @greenpea @Faith-and-Hope  and all how have your days been

It's been good @Pepsimax Watching the footy now. How about you?

@Zoe7 I went to WWILD they had an audit of the service today so I wanted to help them out today and I slept this afternoon hadn't slept very well the last couple of nigjts I know you know about this but you have been sleeping better these days (I think)

Yes sleeping much better these days @Pepsimax  Good that you are getting involved with things.

Hi Pepsimax I have had a good day went for a long walk with my mental health nurse then tonight have done some 'fun' online shopping :). How has your day been?

Hi also to Zoe7, Shaz51, Rockpool and Sans911 🙂 xxx

@Pepsimax @Zoe7 @Rockpool @Shaz51 @Sans911 

What did you buy online @greenpea ?

@Zoe7 I am going to WWILD again tomorrow they are having some speakers there have to go to bed early have to be there by 9am

Hey @Pepsimax  what is WWILD?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance