Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Confused about my meds

Thanks for the definition @MDT, it doesn't necessarily mean you personally are against treatment @Former-Member, it can mean that your body isn't responding to the meds as expected. Think about "treatment-resistant strains of physical illnesses", it just means it takes a little bit extra, or another method of treatment to fix. 

Do you have anything good planned for the rest of the day? Make sure you are looking after yourself whilst you go through this unsure time. Getting your meds made up in Webster packs like @BlueBay mentioned, may be a good idea as you're not responsible for separating into the week yourself. 

@Former-Member 

I hope your team comes up with some psychological formulation approaches and does not only rely on medication.

Being passed around can feel awful, but change can also be good.  I am feeling optimistic about my new psychologist and gp.  They both seem a better fit from the get go.

I hope your visit today goes well. 

Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @BlueBay @Appleblossom @Ali11 @MDT 

Hope you had a good day. Mine was a bit rough, but the visit was ok and I’m feeling a bit better tonight.

i will talk to my pharmacist about Webster packs. I always thought I don’t need them, because ‘I’m quite capable of doing it myself’ but I’ve been getting overwhelmed with my psych and physical meds lately and struggle to keep track of the scripts. So it’s probably a good idea. 

Hey @Former-Member
Glad you feel a bit better this evening 🙂

Glad the visit was worth it.

@Former-Member 

Smiley Happy

Webster packs can help ... when I divvy my meds between night and day ... I was upset at first at the amount I took ... but have been at it for a couple of years now ... and meds do have their place.

Hugs 

Smiley Happy

Sending love @Former-Member Heart Glad the visit was okay and you're feeling better

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance