Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

Wow @Former-Member your artwork is sensational!!!! Well done xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Shucks ☺️ Thanks @Anastasia 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Well it's time to hit the sack, but I do so unwilling tonight. It's such a good feeling to be with my friends here. I had forgotten how much peace it gives. Thanks for all the support my wonderful friends. @Lee82 @Emelia8 @Anastasia @Sans911  @Appleblossom 

Mel, there will never be words to describe how much you mean to me. Hoping to catch you here tomorrow. I hope you get some peaceful rest my love. Love you 3000 to infinity and beyond Always @Lee82 

Good night @Former-Member 

So good having you amongst us tonight. 😄

Sleep well. 💤

Much love

Emelia 💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Sans911 , I am very sorry to hear that you are in so much pain 😔 hoping you get a peaceful night sleeps. Wishing the pain to dissipate for you as well. Goodnight my friend

I am so very happy for you @Former-Member  with all that you have faced over the past year you still manage to create this amazing art work!!!

I wish I could think of enough superlatives to give you the honour you deserve but I will say I am in awe.

@Lee82  I think you are a tad better than earlier in the day knowing your supports here are on board with you.

Loving hugs my friend

💚🤗💚

@Former-Member  Oh sweetheart your art work is stunning :)xxx you should feel so proud of yourself. Hope you are doing well. Love peaHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eve7  & @greenpea , thank you both for your lovely words of support. You both are amazing friends to have. 

@Lee82 , hey babe

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey my love. How you going? How was your night? What you up to today?

@Former-Member 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey @Emelia8 how is your Sunday going?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance