Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am struggling at the moment

I’ve tried to respond twice now @Faith-and-Hope. I’ll try again after, hopefully not so aggressively. Sorry @suzanne too.😖

It didn’t come across as aggressive at my end @Teej ..... just honest and distressed.

Sitting with you is helping me too.  I am feeling rattled and distressed with no real understanding why ..... I understand the trigger for it .... happened over west, but the moment has passed but not the feelings yet.  They are not anger for me, they are sadness and wanting to cry but there are no tears yet.

I am waiting in limbo.  Here with you.

Just ate food for the first time today @Faith-and-Hope. And a drink. Anger is finally giving way to sadness. 

I’m sorry you are struggling too. 

It started changing when I realised I was taking my anger out on you @Faith-and-Hope and @suzanne. Both of you were trying to help and I was pushing against it even though I asked for help. Being like this sucks lots at times. Am grateful that you were both here. It has softened the self destruction enough. A little more wise mind coming 😳

Gentle little wtg @Teej .....

I have forgotten to drink enough water today, so gotta practice what I preach .....

Just home from the library where I threw mys of into making my first ever PDF independently of any young dragons.  Our next digital imaging assignment has to be a set of zipped PDF’s ..... akin to Martian to me at the mo .... but I have achieved one anyway.  Gonna keep making those for now and work out the next part with Mr. Google probably .....

Thanks re the struggling ..... nine years worth now, on this page ...... page after page of struggles before that ..... but here I am and I have met you ..... and things my struggles have taught me seem to be helping others, so I guess this one will too .... somewhere ...,. somehow ..... sometime ......

💜

Yay for the wise mind @Teej 🙂 

My thoughts are with you too @Faith-and-Hope

Heading off the for evening so I hope to hear that you have lighter hearts and calmer minds when I next check back in Heart

🎉 @Teej ..... for every little breakthrough .....

We all do it ..... people who love us wade through it and keep reaching out to us anyway ..... that’s what love is, what it does .....

Hugs ❣️

Night @suzanne 💜👋😴

Thanks @suzanne .....💐💕

Havent seen you for a while.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance