Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Waiting for pic @Captain24 

Oh dear, Jett seems like he had some fun. At least he didn't swallow any of them!!

Oh they are cool @Captain24 

I especially love the butterfly one. I have never seen those ones before.

It’s the insect collection. @Snowie Some of it was fiddly but it was easier than the kingfisher. 

I’m hoping I can do more while I’m suspended. It may help distract. I need to keep myself busy and not give in to these thoughts. 

I’m trying to watch a movie ‘How to please a woman’ Just under the tv is Jett humping his teddy bear! 

D would like that collection @Captain24 

It always does help to stay busy. Keep our mind and hands occupied.

Never seen that movie. Might have to watch it.

Gee Jett sounds like he is having a busy day. Certainly sounds like he keeps himself occupied!!

Izzy is snoring atm.

Oh he is full on… @Snowie Definitely keeps me on my toes. He is sick a sweet little man though. 

It’s an Australian movie and only just released. 

Pixie is just wanting to sit with me. 

I’m bored

Post-Lego-frenzy blues, @Captain24

I guess so @Jynx. I’m watching a movie and it’s different but it’s not keeping my attention. If that makes sense. 

Ohhh I know the feeling @Captain24 - like I'll sometimes put on a movie I know is gonna be good, and I will still nope out after like 5 minutes. Is it cos it's a bad movie? Not even remotely - more just my brain needs more to latch onto sometimes I think. I will often just pop on a familiar fav if that's the case, something I can predict. I read somewhere (no source unfortunately) that part of the reason ND folks might re-watch the same things over n over is cos we already know how it ends, thus alleviating the anxiety of the unknown. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance