Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: I just can't.

@The-red-centaur send an email to team@saneforums.org 

Frog

Did you guys get the email I sent.... I don't know what to do

Hi @The-red-centaur,

Just had a shift change. Sorry I havent seen your email.

Sounds like it's a really rough time and right now perhaps it's best to focus on safety first.

I realise that you have not always wanted to call the helplines but can you please speak to someone? Sorry but the forum is about peer support and is not a counselling or a crisis service.

It’s really important that if you are feeling unsafe, you reach out to the best, most appropriate support. In a crisis, that would include Lifeline 13 11 14, Suicide Callback Service 1300 659 467, or 000 if you’re in immediate danger.

Please look after yourself mate.

All the best

Joe the Lion

@JoeTheLion I've already spoken to helplines, it didn't help.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @The-red-centaur - i heard that you are having a really tough time and you are having trouble sleeping - one thing I try is adding a little vanilla essence to a glass of milk - most likely you don't have any right now but you could get some later if you can get out - I found this helped after my mother died and the doctor wouldn't prescribe sleeping tablets - all the best Centaur - Dec 

Will send you an email @The-red-centaur

Hang in there mate

@JoeTheLion I never got an email 

Should be in your inbox now @The-red-centaur

I've had very little sleep and gonna cancel my plans for the day.
I'm going to see if I can catch up with my case manager today considering how bad it's been lately and also see if she can book me a psychiatrist appointment.

I can't catch up with my CM today she's in meetings all day. I can't do this. I'm panicking and can't cope.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance