Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

I hate myself. Why do I have to have schitzoaffective. Why do I have this thing they call psychosis. Why do they deceive me into believing the aliens aren't real.

Hi @The-red-centaur ... 👋

How are you doing ?

I'm scared to see my case manager today. I've been so 'psychotic'? That I'm Scared she'll make me leave the program and have to go to hospital 

Hi @The-red-centaur....

Be brave Hon .... you need help with it, and if hospital is where help is, then go.  Each admittance will be different, because there are different people there, and they need to get your meds right to find your correct balance.

Sending virtual hugs and courage.   Feeling for you .... it’s not fun, but it’s do-able.

@Faith-and-Hope the appointment ended up being a psychiatrist appointment. I start 2 new meds tonight and luckily I don't have to go to hospital.
I also get overnight leave tomorrow to go to the tasmanian steampunk festival on Saturday.
Today's been a positive despite how my head has been.

That is all really positive @The-red-centaur and a night out to something you are looking forward to will be great for you Smiley Happy

I would totally post my steampunk persona here if it wasn't against guidelines, I go drag and extra fancy. I'm Miss scarlet stiletto (the Dagger not the shoe).

I bet you look amazing @The-red-centaur Heart

@Zoe7 thank you. I just hope I can cope with the event. I can't even go to town at the moment without having a breakdown.

I'm really scared right now. I don't want my head anymore
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance