Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

I completely understand the motivation thing @The-red-centaur There are times when you can do one after the other and then there are the times when nothing seems to flow. I have been staring at the one painting for weeks and finally today did a little more of it. I might be able to do some more tonight - depends on how tired I am too. At lest now I have an image in my head and a direction I want to fo in with it.

I want to sh 😞

Hi @The-red-centaur ..... 👋

What can you do to distract yourself from that feeling ?  Can you grab an ink pen and draw something that you see ?

@Faith-and-Hope I was watching Netflix but gave up. I'm no good at drawing. Maybe colouring thoug

@Faith-and-Hope my hands would stop shaking so after a few min I just gave up. Also I have nerve damage in my hand which is made worse by the shaking.

Yep @The-red-centaur .... sounds good.

Sorry @The-red-centaur, that last comment was for the colouring in.  It didn’t post before when I first clicked on it ..... 

Maybe try tearing up some paper ?  Just anything to keep your hands busy and give you something else to think about .....

I am making a collage at the moment, tearing different paper into small sizes and glueing together a picture from them.  Would that interest you to try ?  You can use junk mail or anything for it .....

@Faith-and-Hope that collage sounds cool.

I think I might just try and sleep.

That’s a good move @The-red-centaur ..... well done.

I don't want to be like this. I hate myself. It hurts. The screaming is less but that just makes my own thoughts louder.
I'm sad.
I'm suicidal.
I'm giving up.
It hurts too much.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance