Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

If you are feeling like this you need to get yourself to hospital @The-red-centaur or call 000

Hi @The-red-centaur,

I'm sorry to hear things are so difficult at the moment and you're feeling very suicidal. I'm concerned about you so I would really encourage you to call one of the numbers below to stay safe. If you are in immediate danger please call 000 or attend hospital.

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat
Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling
If in immediate danger: 000

I am emailing you to check in about your safety further, so please keep an eye out for that.

Take care,

Tortoiseshell

@Zoe7 I don't want to go to that horrible place.

You need to be somewhere where you are safe right now @The-red-centaur Do you feel safe where you are?

@Zoe7 Idk...

If you don't know @The-red-centaur then isn't it better that you get some help - I know you hate the hospital buddy but we want you to be safe and that seems like the safest place for you if you are struggling so much. I am happy to chat to you too but the priority here is your safety Heart

@The-red-centaur I need to head off to bed buddy but will check in with you tomorrow. I hope you have taken steps to be safe tonight Heart Remember those numbers are there to use if you need. Goodnight @The-red-centaur Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7 I'm sorry about last night. I ended up in hospital and got home about 3am. I'm doing a little better but it still hurts inside

No need to be sorry @The-red-centaur I was very concerned for you though so I am glad you looked after yourself and got yourself to hospital. That takes courage buddy and I am very proud of you for doing that. As I said last night - happy to chat or sit with you but also want you to be safe - and you achieved that for yourself last night Smiley Very Happy

I hope today has been a little easier on you. Have you done anymore painting?

I'm starting to feel similar to last night @Zoe7 I don't know what to do. I'm trying to listen to one of my favourite bands but it's not really helping
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance