Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Rocco1
New Contributor

I’m tired.

I’m over it. I no longer care if I feed this pathetic meat bag of a body and it dies. I no longer care for any sort of pain or pleasure. I no longer care for anyone because they die anyway. I either die now or later, and choosing to die later just means to experience useless sensations which come and go. 

My wife and my 2 kids were taken from me in a car accident. My whole world gone. All the struggling I endured for my family just to have them gone. We almost finished building our own house together, and we wanted to have another child when we were done. What was the point? Why did I even bother? I was a fool, for ever believing and trusting that life can be great. It can’t. It is temporary, unpredictable, and unknowable. This is my fault. I usually don’t celebrate birthdays, and my wife begged me to celebrate it because the kids wanted to do something for me. They died trying to get things for my birthday. My life is completely ruined. If I see cars, I see my family, if it’s someones birthday I see my family, if I see couples I see my family, if I see children I see my family. I cannot stop seeing my family. 

I can’t do it anymore. I’m tired.

5 REPLIES 5
nashy
Senior Contributor

Re: I’m tired.

Hey there @Rocco1, this is incredibly painful and I do thank you for sharing your story - I want you to know you're not alone in this. I am about to send you an e-mail, keep an eye on your inbox Heart

@Rocco1 I am so sorry for what you are going through, sending you so much love 💖💖💖

@Rocco1 

Words cannot do justice to your situation.  

Being tired makes a lot of sense.  I hope you hang on and manage to get support you deserve.  It is not your fault just a very sad connection. Sometimes our mind plays tricks on us about causality and turns events around.  

CondolencesCondolences

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. That is really tough. Keep sharing with us. Keep talking. 

i am very to hear this and i am sorry for you loss. just think what your wife and kids would want. they would want u to live for them no matter how hard it is. just remember them 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance