Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Hey tabs @TAB

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

whats happening @MDT  guessing its 1.30pm there ?

Yep right on the dot @TAB
Having lunch. Not really in a talking mood atm at work.
Feels like I'm an outsider. I don't care too much. If people talk to me I am polite and good natured back though so can't be something km doing.

well not being there for weeks would make it easier to feel like an outsider @MDT  try not to worry about it. Wheres your list ? Youre not there to make friends or enemies, , perhaps some people feel like outsider and have been there for 3 years ? 

.. you will be home in a few hours @MDT  

Yeah true that tabs @TAB
Re people being here 3 years and still outsider.

Yeah possibly 2 hours @TAB As workload smaller.

take it easy @MDT 

Done @TAB

trick is finding a way to make work bearable, nothing wrong with so-called turning off, or going into work-mode  then days turn into weeks etc you have done it the hard way before, so surely you can do the easy way Cat Happy @MDT 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance