Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Hey @MDT .  Great sharing and really great about your outlook with work.  You pretty much summed it all up with wanting to do what is right.  Keep kicking those goals.  I think you will be just fine at work, remember baby steps and as you said, you have been building rapport with people.

Am encouraged by your sharing and would love to read some of your writings sometime.  Volunteering is good, I am trying to be more of an advocate for Mental Health as well, slowly but surely we are getting their.

Cheers to you. 🙂

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Hi @DJMasters thanks for your explanation. My weekend is typically a bit crazy on Saturdays- 4 kids, 3 of whom play soccer sometimes many kilometres apart. Special twist this weekend- my 11 yo's birthday sleepover! Currently at laserzone (been doing this for about a decade & tbh didn't even enjoy it the first time!) Thankful for heaps though but agree that many find it difficult to 'get' the lived experience of those of us with mental health challenges. I'm pleased that for me things can be episodic & am enjoying some relief from ruminations right now - crazy how debilitating our brains can be at times. 

@DJMasters @MDT @Former-Member @greenpea @TAB Green pea are you a vegetarian?! 

cant help it @greenpea  a like the kid who puts hand up for everything sometimes lol. Yes the Pea is vegetarian  lol @Sam3  sure she will answer on own account when around lol

@Sam3  Hey Sam3 sounds like you are having a busy weekend :). I am about to hop into a warm shower to heat up this snap frozen pea body of mine. Yes I am a veggie :Dx

@TABLolz TABs :D.

sorry GP thought you werent there for some reason need new brain lol @greenpea 

@Sam3 @DJMasters @TAB @greenpea happy to see you all here 🙂

keep on keeping on my @MDT HeartHeart

That's it hey @Shaz51
Keep on keeping on 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance