Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Thanks @Jacques yeah it is what it is i guess hey.

One day at a time
Just playing fifa atm

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Hey @Judi9877 @BlueBay
Thinking you both as well 🙂

I hope psych last night went ok @MDT . 💙💙

Hey @Maggie morning my friend.
I'm up early today as I couldn't get back to sleep at 6:30.. lol

Psych was good thanks. We spoke about what's been going on. Was a debrief about the first week back too.

Just taking it week by week

@MDT How is everything going?  Hope you are smiling 🙂

Thanks @DJMasters
Just had some coffee and will head over to get a covid test. Just to make sure I haven't got it from public transport or work.

Other than that I will do some writing and reading

How are you my friend ?

@MDT Good to hear, how is work going for you?

I am doing okay, much better than the past few days.  Going to be spending the day organising my home office area

Nice @DJMasters
I tidied up my office area the other day. Looks cleaner.
Work is work I suppose aye. Just waiting for the Dr to do the test.

In the car lol @DJMasters
Got some music on

Glad your psych session went well @MDT 

hope you have a nice day.

i have a full day today, appointments, then group therapy, then dietitian

just enjoying a really nice coffee xxoo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance