Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Its suppose to. Ive got a few ponchos and a raincoat to share amongst us but hopefully the rain will stay away abit.yep camping tomorrow night so im really hoping it doesnt rain much otherwise we might be getting wet! @Snowie

Im starting to drift a little @Snowie so will need to log off soon

Hopefully you can stay dry hun. 

Hopefully you can get a good nights sleep tonight 

Good night hun, drift away

@outlander 

@Snowie 💗💗

@Snowie  💖💖

Is anyone around?

I'm around @Snowie 💜

Hey Hon - around for a while if you need @Snowie Heart

I am struggling today. I have already seen my psych this morning and have to see my pdoc again this afternoon. I don't know why but wasn't honest with my psych this morning. I found it hard to talk about the suicidal thoughts I am having. I didn't tell him that I had made plans. I know I should have. I'm scared to tell the pdoc in case he puts me into hospital. I don't want to go back in. I can't stop the sh.

You need to tell your pdoc Hon - they are there to help you through all this and can only do that if you are honest with them. It is not something you need to or should go through alone @Snowie so please reach out to those that can help you. I know you are scared about going back into hospital but it is more scary having the thoughts you are having and not being able to control your SH. We are of course here for you throughout this Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance