Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

Wishing you luck on you meet up @frog It is always scary that intial contact but go with your heart and just be yourself - that is the most important thing Heart

THanks team @Zoe7 @outlander @eth @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Meowmy @Shaz51 @greenpea 

It was good! Have been very distracted last few days Smiley LOL I like him, so hope something more comes out of it. We'll see.

Yay @frog! That kind of distraction sounds like a good one 😆😁!

😊

@frog that is really good news. Hope something really nice happens.

@frog  Hey frog! Have been thinking of you and wondering how Monday went for you. Am so happy that you like him and that it might go further for you:). I truly hope that he treats the frog in the manner that she should be with respect and kindness. Love greenpeaxxx ps: keep us posted 😛

great to hear @frog 🐸🐸

3.jpg@frog 

@frog, being thinking of you lots my awesome friend , how are you xoxo

@outlander, @greenpea , @Meowmy , @CheerBear 

@frog @Shaz51  Hi frog and Shaz51 feeling very wobbly myself. I might stick to a couple of threads and people at the moment. Hope you are going okay frog and look forward to hearing all about the new man in your life as that is wonderful news for us all 🙂

Hi @Shaz51 thanks for the shout out.

Thinking of you @greenpea wobbles are hard

The man is lovely.

I do get some feelings of self-doubt about my loveability, but I guess that's normal-ish. It's been so long that I wouldn't know!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance